Custom Chemical Feed & Controls
Cajun Control Systems has been on the leading edge of custom chemical feed and controls for over 20 years. Whether working directly with our customers or through one of the world’s top water-treater companies and engineering firms, we can provide custom design and engineering to fit all our customers’ needs. Our systems are custom designed and fabricated in our 16,000-square foot UL approved facility. With extensive experience in water treatment applications, we can design feed solutions that take into account the product, its impact on the materials of construction, and the rugged environment of the operating system to provide long-term and reliable operation.
Chemical Feed Systems Include but are not limited to:
- Sodium hypochlorite systems
- Sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide feed systems
- Water treatment inhibitors and dispersants
- Raw water and wastewater polymer feed systems
- Emulsion polymer feed systems
- Process additive feed systems
- Systems designs that meet specific plant area classifications & environments.
Our custom feed skids are designed with the highest quality materials on the market. They are fabricated with XXX gauge stainless steel to withstand the harsh plant environment. For aggressive chemical environments, our skids are powder coated with an XXX mil coating for added protection. Our team is well versed in PVC, CPVC, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, and many other common chemical piping materials to create your unique and custom skid solution.
Advantages of using Cajun Control Systems:
- Full in-house single source provider. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD software to design every system
- Integrated Process Automation Controls, PLC’s and HMI’s
- ASME Pipe fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done in-house
- Turn-key systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project
- Tested and documented to comply with applicable U.S. and International industry codes and standards
- Technical support, operator training, and start-up commissioning along with equipment manuals
- Plug and play skid design for rapid installation and startup
Give Cajun Control Systems a call today for more information on chemical feed systems for your upcoming project!
©2018 Cajun Control Systems, LLC.