CAJUN is the fastest growing turn-key solution provider in the water-treatment business. Our team has a combined experience of over 100 years in design, engineering, fabrication, and field service solutions. We are a major distributor of the leading water treatment analyzers, pumps, and controls. All of our skids are custom designed and are fabricated in a 20,000-square-foot fabrication facility located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Our team of highly trained field service representatives provides our customers with all their field service needs including:
- Cajun Controls designs and builds custom water treatment equipment.
- Routine field sampling, testing, and reporting
- Cleaning and calibration of control equipment
- Preventative maintenance and equipment repairs
- Maintenance and repair of water treatment equipment.
- Field project services (heat exchanger monitoring, efficiency studies, etc.)
- Water analytical services.
We provide 24/7 monitoring of our customers’ systems and are available to respond 365 days a year for emergency calls.
Partnering with Cajun Control Systems provides long-term benefits:
- Control capital costs
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce labor costs
- Start new projects quickly
- Focus on your core business
- Reduce risk and improve safety
©2018 Cajun Control Systems, LLC.